Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Inkle Pattern Chosen

I was playing on the pattern generator for way too long and getting nowhere. Then I went out, bought ten kilos of chicken breasts for insanely cheap ($3.99/kg rather than at least $9.99/kg from woolworths), cut it all up and froze it in portions. Which took HOURS!!!

Afterwards I sat back down and this pattern just sort of created itself.



It looks to me like chains of flowers :)
I did also experiment with three colours as I really wanted to use this combination...

















Unfortunately I just couldn't make it work. If I stick with the two colours I will use the left two and ditch the white. But who knows, I still might change my mind. I would like to look up period patterns, but my problem is that i have no idea what i want to use it for. I just want to weave it! Hopefully i can work it into a project later down the track as there are only so many belts one requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment